Accessibility Statement for shopify
This is an accessibility statement from hormesis paintball.
Measures to support accessibility
hormesis paintball takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of shopify:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. shopify is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of shopify. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on shopify:
- Phone: 4153244050
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 34 DeLuca Place Suite B San Rafael, CA 94102
- Postal Address: 34 DeLuca Place Suite B San Rafael, CA 94102
- instagram @hormesispaintball
We try to respond to feedback within 2 days.
Accessibility of shopify relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
hormesis paintball assessed the accessibility of shopify by the following approaches:
This statement was created on CA using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.